This website and its content is copyright of The Amita Institute for Cognitum Engineering Ltd. - (C) The Amita Institute for Cognitum Engineering Ltd. 2006. All rights reserved. Last updated 7 February 2015
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and
non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use,
but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
It is our fullest of intent and purposes to spread our knowledge and findings to all of humanity and anyone who see a need to use our materials for their references, is welcome to write and advise us on their intentions in order for us to keep track on how such information is used. Our team has worked immensely hard for the past decade to ascertain such invaluable information and we hope proper acknowledgments can be given and credited back to our institution as well as our website. Your kindest of cooperation in following these guidelines will be greatly appreciated.
Terms and conditions template for website usage
Welcome to our website. Please understand that by use of this site you are acknowledging that you will comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The term ．The Amita Institute for Cognitum Engineering Ltd・ or ．us・ or ．we・ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2502 Winsome House, 73 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong.. The term ．you・ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you should find a need to create a link to this website from another website or document please write to us for prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.